Yoga Studio Review

Elizabeth Leko, Anna Scallon, Rianna Wood, WHS Reporters

We (Elizabeth Leko, Rianna Wood, and Anna Scallon) recently went to the “Exhale Yoga and Wellness Center” ribbon cutting. It is located near the Harvest Hills Mega Latte. We did have to reserve a spot for the class so before making plans I would check out the scheduling on the website and there is a student discount!  Here is each reporters review on the experience:

Rianna: I really enjoyed my experience with Exhale. I occasionally stretch throughout the week, but this was my first time ever doing yoga. The place was super welcoming when you first walk in. Snacks and beverages were offered. I felt like the class was super easy to follow along on, the instructor explained things pretty well. The things we did weren’t too difficult but it did make me break a sweat. Yoga was more challenging than what I thought it would be. Overall, I think Exhale is great and very professional. I think it’s nice that there is another thing to do in Williston. I will definitely be coming back soon.

Anna: Inside the classroom is very relaxing and calm. It has a very minimalistic feel to it. I have only ever taken one yoga class before so I am definitely not an expert opinion but I really enjoyed going and will for sure go again. I felt as though the class was easy to follow along with for a beginner. I think it’s great for another business to open in Williston that is locally owned. Also, it’s always great for our community to have another option of entertainment. I would recommend checking it out!

Elizabeth: I have been doing yoga for about a year now and have checked out multiple yoga classes. I always seem to enjoy doing it better in the comfort of my own home but attending this class really was a great experience, and gave a very comfortable vibe. The lights were dimmed and the heat was up to about 85 degrees, which is about the normal temperature for yoga classes. Everyone was super nice and the instructor explained things well, which is really nice especially if you’re a beginner! I highly recommend this class to everyone, and I myself would love to go again!

Visit Exhale Yoga & Wellness for schedule details!