Plan for the Future

Plan for the Future

Daryl Andrada, WHS Reporter

Almost everyone has one significant goal or aspiration they hope to achieve in the future. For some people, this includes some type of long-term career plan or dream job that they would like to obtain. While these major objectives may seem very hard or even impossible to achieve, they can appear amiable through the use of career plan. The future can give us tremendous problems, but career plan will serves as a sword to face those problems. Why is it important to have a career plan?

In my English class, we learned the importance of Career Planning. We need this in our high school life as we strive to fulfill our goals and dreams. We all know that this is important, but we don’t even pay much attention about it. How important Career Planning is?

Mrs. Jeannotte,the Senior Counselor, said, “Career planning consists of activities and actions that you take to achieve your individual career and goals.”She also said that Career planning helps you set your goals. Your goals will push you to dedicate your efforts and time to something specific. More likely, you are going to work hard for your aspiring position or job that you desire.She added that Career Planning  proves that you are ready on advancing your knowledge and improve your abilities.

Everyone has a dream. But don’t let those dreams remain just a dream. Put some effort on your work/school, and turn those dreams to reality. That’s why we need to do our career planning.