Our Teachers, Our Heroes

Daryl Andrada, WHS Reporter

When we are talking about heroes, the first thing that comes in our mind are people with superpowers, like the Avengers. Your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister, and your friends can also be your hero, right? Because they are always there to help us, and they also got our back. But how about our teachers?Do you consider your teachers as your heroes?

Well a teacher for me is most likely a hero for many reasons. Noisy students, school reports, lesson plans, tons of paper works, and a lot of test papers; these are all part of teacher’s work. Teachers plays a lot of roles in our life. They are best known for educating students like us. They teach us knowledge for our future. We all know that knowledge is very important to us specially when we grow , because we are applying all of the knowledge that we learn from our teachers in real life situation.  

Since teachers are highly respected in our community, they show good manners and right conduct to others. Teachers are also role model to us. They should act professionally, and show respect to others, so that the students will imitate those character traits and do it to others too.

Teachers are also mentors. They coach us on what to do in our competitions. In every sport events here in school, most teachers are the one who acts like coaches. They want us to improve, and try harder until we reach our goal, the championship title.

Teachers of today persevere and endure, recognizing the crucial role they play in the minds of the future generations. They plant seeds of informations and ensure the holistic grow of their students. They serve us our second parents, molding our young minds to become the nation’s hope and great asset. They serve us our ladder, that we climb on to reach our dreams.

I said all of this, for I’m a son of a teacher. I witnessed the problems and hardships they faced. But they don’t give. They stand up with their head high and their heart open. I give my thumbs up appreciation to all teachers out there. 

Now we can say that our teachers are also our heroes. I love you 3000.