Live Life Spontaneously

Daryl Andrada, WHS Reporter

Life of a  high school students should live spontaneously; to live free, take risks, adventurous and never be afraid to fail. It’s like going out of your comfort zone. It’s about allowing yourself to do what you want to do and having faith that you can do all things. Living in the present is one of the best things you can do for yourself. That sense of adventure that you get from doing spontaneous will truly make you happy. For example, meeting new people, and allowing yourself to be open to new opportunities.

Spontaneity is very crucial as we endure our young lives because this is our time to be carefree. We are learning from our successes and mistakes, but we become stagnant if we don’t take those risks. We must open ourselves up to opportunities with our academic life, our career, our social life, our social life, etc. Our future awaits, and we’ll never know where we are going to end up. When we (most of us)  move up to college, we’ll continue to do what we’ve done.

Take charge of your life, and never let anyone hinder you from living out your dreams. These dreams and goals we hope to live out in the future can only more worthwhile when you add spontaneity in your life. It will open yourself up to more goals you hope to accomplish and make your current goals seem more achievable and more worth the energy you put into achieving them.

The opportunities you take and the memories you make while allowing yourself to explore the world will bring you to find yourself and to find your infinite happiness. Come and join me in conquering the world. Get out of your comfort zone, and break the wall. This is me allowing chaos in my life. Chaos can be beautiful.