February’s Student Spotlights

Kaylee Moss, WHS Reporter

This February, WHS journalism introduced the idea of Student Spotlights, where teachers nominate students who are excelling in and out of the classroom by submitting a google form. A student from each grade was selected from the forms turned in and WHS journalism reporters met with the students nominated to take their pictures and get to know them a little better. All of these students are involved in extracurricular activities, engaged in the classroom, and embody coyote pride. 

The February Senior Spotlight is Kimberly Neumann. She is involved in jazz band, choir, track, and band. She was also the student assistant director for the school musical and helped put the show on.

The Sophomore Student Spotlight is Ethan Moe. Ethan is involved in cross country, basketball, and track. He is great with communicating with teachers and is very responsible. 

The Freshman Student Spotlight is Brooks Anderson. He enjoys learning, is always pushing himself, and very engaged in the classroom and what is being taught. Congratulations to the February Student Spotlights!

If you would like to submit a form on a student who you think deserves next month’s student spotlight just fill out the google form!

https://forms.gle/2LTd2qh7mKMU39YYA