WHS 2018 Statistics

WHS 2018 Statistics

Tessa Helstad, Guest WHS Reporter

Below are some statistics Mrs. Helstad’s class gathered this semester.  All of this is statistical data and proven to represent the entire population of WHS.
Again, thanks to all the teachers for allowing the surveys to be handed out in your classes.  Because of the semester date changes, this might be that end of the 10 year run of these statistics.  Have a great end of the year!!!!!!

ENJOY . . .

Prob & Stats class 2018 – Mrs. Helstad

WHS student body has approximately 44% of students with divorced parents. – Matt McGarry

The average student at WHS drinks about 46.4 oz of water a day, with Females drinking an average of 10 more oz a day. – Jalyn Helstad

Students at WHS get an average of 9.2 AR points/quarter, with 6.1 for students in non-honors classes. – Ann Reinke

Twice as many females as males eat breakfast at least 3 days a school week and about 50% of the all the students do. – Mary Baldwin

Our WHS students received their first cell phone around the average age of 10.5 yrs old. – Naomi Hamlin

Approximately 61% of upper-classmen versus 17% of lower-classmen know who the governor of North Dakota is. – Jaydon Kvande

60% of the WHS athletes say they will go to college for athletics (65% of males and 47% of females). – Brady Aberle

76% of females and 48% of males think that the dress code at WHS is not enforced equally among genders. – Juliet Moore

The average year of a student’s vehicle in the parking lot is 2005 and the teacher’s is 2011.  – Zach Carson

With 95% confidence, WHS’s student body ranges from . . .
6.18 to 6.77 hrs of sleep on school nights, with honors students getting more sleep than non-honors students. – Madeline Eidson

62% to 86% of students do not want stricter gun control laws. – Bain Gravley

27% to 49% of the students at WHS were born/raised and never moved away from Williston –Luisa Navarro

2 to 3.5 piercings (counting each hole as one), and 3 of the 60 students on the surveys responded with 10 piercings. – Naidene Barlow

13% to 30% of our students are Twins fans (31% of kids born and raised in Williston and 9% of kids not born and raised) – Dale Kjorstad